Protocol E turns RTS convention on its head with a gesture based control scheme. Concentrate on strategic and tactical decisions while leaving the finer points of combat to your minions. Powered by tactical AI, this game takes away the crazy twitch factor by reducing the micromanagement needed to be competitive. The right strategy and tactics are what you’ll need to win, not ultra fast fingers and reflexes!
Protocol E aims to expand the RTS fanbase by trying to appeal to players that are a bit intimidated or put off by the high levels of micromanagement required in games like StarCraft.
Set in an intense, cyberpunk universe, the visuals are designed by award winning game designer & artist: Tim Grant (Dystopia, Blade Symphony), as well as industry professional: Dane Armour (Happy Feet 2, Walking with Dinosaurs 3D, Maya the Bee Movie) . The narrative is crafted by veteran writer, Christian Read (The Secret World, Sacred 3).
- Freeform-gesture based controls allowing for fast unit formations.
- Standing orders system to automate some unit management functions. Reduces the required micromanagement!
- Cyberpunk graphics by award winning artist, Tim Grant and 3D animation film artist, Dane Armour.
- Episodic story by award winning, veteran writer, Christian Read.
- Spectacular hero powers and unit abilities.